Monday, September 24, 2012

Bin busy !







I've been real busy on the firewood bin. I bought the lumber to frame it out , but all the rest was free or donated. I used large oak timbers for the base, oak boards from the barn and pieces of tin for the roof. My neighbor Butch gave me alot of the oak boards. Also i came up 1 piece short of 5-v tin for the roof, that he had laying around. So thanks to you buddy, i have a dry place for my firewood ! I think half of it may be to store other things or just to sit down an rest a spell.I would like to dedicate this post to my friend Jared , who passed away last week. Because ever since i been working on this project , i can't stop thinking about him. Rest in peace brother,you will always be in our prayers and you will be missed bigtime !

No comments:

Post a Comment