Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy trails !










The last few days i have been working on cutting a trail up the mountain. We have nice landing on top of the mountain we own , we just never had an easy way to get up there. The reason is because it's too steep to go straight up it. What i did was cut a road sideways into the hillside so it had a lesser pitch. I used my J.D. loader , which did a fine job . I want to be able to get the loader and 4 wheelers up there to get firewood easier. Also years ago there use to be an apple orchard up there , so we can get to the trees too. The deer love to hang out up there , so you know where my favorite hunting spot is ! I also changed the face of the blog, how do you like it ? I added a new poll on the right side at the top of the page , i would love your input , thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment