Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mug Shots ?

I had to quit early today because our local newspaper" The Ritchie Gazette " wants to take Katie & my picture for the paper. No , were not wanted , it's to acknowledge our participation in the farmers market. This week i did install a window well so i can raise the grade to pitch the soil away from the house. It.s always been wet there and i'm tired of the mud. I also started painting the house, we chose olive green . Soon i have a twist for the concrete walls that the guy who poured it told me about. Also an old high school buddy i lost contact with, found me! He had gone in the army and i started working out of school and we lost touch. There's nothing like a reacquaintance with an old friend , we are doing some catching up !




No comments:

Post a Comment