Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trouble in the hollow !










On a sad note, my father passed away last sunday. Katie and i went back to Pa. to lay my dad to rest. So no work was done this past week. My heads still in the air but i'm slowly getting things done. My neighbor came down and brush hogged the other side of the creek for hay. When he was done he was kind enough to drag a colvet pipe from one end of our property to the other. I need to put it under the driveway so it stops the erosion and it was to heavy for my loader.Then they invited us up for dinner with his family , burgers , steaks and all the sides. Just what we needed to break the mood of the week. I also did some more framing and we are going to the lumber yard tomorrow to stock up. While we were gone, we had rain and the garden is doing great. My father never got to see the place , which upsets me . I know he would be proud and now has a great view from above ! R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment